"Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter." - John Keats
Keats pushes all the right buttons for us. The tension between imagination and reality, the perfect and the flawed, the eternal and the transient. In this illustration, a constellation revolves like a record, and the groove spirals toward a waning moon.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled sheets, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching black staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy