Marcel Proust Tote
"Reading is that fruitful miracle of a communication in the midst of solitude." - Marcel ProustSome observations are so astute that once you read them, you can’t imagine not having had the thought yourself. So it is with this observation, courtesy of Proust, who believed reading was spiritual and more than a means to an education or knowledge. How often do we take for granted the magical communion with another human being that reading affords us? The contradiction of human connection in seclusion is a unique pleasure and gift.
• 13” x 15” with 24” handles
• Handmade and printed in Brooklyn, NY
• Premium, heavy 100% natural cotton canvas
• Hand-pulled print, colors may vary slightly
• Extra long black handles, 1” gusset