Willa Cather Notebook
"Some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm." - Willa Cather
From her novel The Song of the Lark. In our illustration, an ocean scene is bifurcated into calm and choppy waves. The edge of the border defines the sail of a boat, and the sun becomes the craft's decoration.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled pages, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy