Bronte Sisters Notebook
"I am no bird, and no net ensnares me." - Charlotte Brontë
From her classic novel Jane Eyre. Inspired by the three muses of ancient Greece, the illustration imagines the Brontë sisters (Anne, Charlotte and Emily) encouraging and building upon each other's creative endeavors to escape the trappings of an ordinary life. Their forms mirror the Hawthorn tree, which is native to the moors where they lived and where stories like Wuthering Heights are set.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled sheets, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching black staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy