"She was becoming herself, casting aside that fictitious self which we assume like a garment." - Kate Chopin
A woman slips off the words that once defined her. Text and quotation from Chopin's beloved novel, The Awakening.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled sheets, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching black staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy