"Beauty is truth, truth beauty." - John Keats
Inspired by one of the most famous and hotly debated lines of verse in the English language, this illustration depicts a leaf in multiple stages of decomposition. Nature is beautiful and transient.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled pages, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy