"It is not down in any map; true places never are." - Herman Melville
Nothing reacquaints us with ourselves quite like travel. Here, we have a map that transforms into a Rorschach test, and a compass that points to things truer than North.
• Pocket sized: 3.5 x 5 inches
• Proudly made in Portland Oregon
• Offset printed with vegetable-based inks
• Cover: 18pt recycled chipboard made from recycled content & books
• Inside: 32 college ruled pages, uncoated 70# paper milled in America
• 85% post-consumer recycled content and 15% pre-consumer recycled content.
• Saddle stitched with matching staples
• All presses and production machinery powered with renewable energy
© 2019, all rights reserved.