Rainer Maria Rilke
"But every touch draws us together, as a violin's bow that from two strings draws one voice." - Rainer Maria Rilke
From his poem Liebeslied (Love Song). This jewel of a poem explores the theme of love as an attraction between two people that feels so inevitable as to almost transcend the will. We love the metaphor in his quotation, of two people resonating in harmony by the power of some unseen hand.
In our illustration, two complex shapes made from the thinnest of repeating lines are made to vibrate in harmony.
• 11x14 inch art print with white border
• Premium, fine art paper made in New York
• Elegant eggshell finish
• Protective sleeve, backing board and info sheet
• Ships in a a rigid, flat mailer. No need to unroll!
• Fits into standard 11x14 frames (or a 16x20 frame matted to 11x14)
3 for 2 print offer!
Use code: 3PRINTS at checkout.
Custom sizes available HERE